Free Quote, No Fix, No Fee Charged! Let’s fix all your electronic problems.
- Free quoteThe free quote only applies when Let’s Fix IT quote has been approved / accepted by the client.
- Free insurance reportThe free insurance report only applies when Let’s Fix IT quote has been approved / accepted by the client or insurance company.
- Free if problem not fixedThe free if problem not fixed only applies on repair and service charge, exclude initial inspection fee.
- Same day fix available The Same day fix available does only apply on certain service, which relies on parts availability and repair complexity.
- Diagnosis FeeThis is a non-refundable fee to be paid up front. It covers the time spent by the technicians in disassembling, diagnosing or assessing the issue to ascertain a cause and resolution.
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993: Nothing in the Sales Terms is intended to have the effect of contracting out of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“Act”) except to the extent permitted by the Act and the Sales Terms are to be modified to the extent necessary to give effect to that intention. Where the Act applies to these Sales Terms: If the products are acquired by you for business purposes, you agree that the Act does not apply; and if the products are not acquired by you for business purposes, we reserve the right to replace any Products which fail to comply with any guarantee contained in the Act. You acknowledge that we do not provide any Express Guarantees (as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) other than those expressly confirmed by us in writing.
- We Guarantee 100% Customer Satisfaction :All hardware repairs undertaken by us come with a 3 month guarantee. If for any reason a hardware repair fails within 3 months of the repair work being undertaken, we will fix the problem again for FREE. It does not include any physical or liquid damage done by client
We cannot be obligated to provide a viable solution if: The client does not provide copies of licensed software, or the required access to the client’s hardware and peripherals; or the manufacturer no longer stocks required replacement hardware or software.
If the client desires an alternative solution then we cannot guarantee to provide such alternative solution within the terms of this guarantee.
- Software coverVirus /Trojans /Spyware /Adware /Fakeware /Updates /Applications added/Application Changes /Cache /Script affects /Process conflicts that damage or change an Operating System or Software environment are not covered under a warranty.
- Personal DataLet’s Fix IT is not liable for loss of data during Servicing of a PC or other device. We recommend removing all SIM and memory cards before servicing. Where backup is offered and not accepted or data to be backup is not included/correctly defined Let’s Fix IT is not liable. Note in the event of backup failing you will be provided with secondary solutions ASAP.
- PC, phone & other issues not stated. Customers must have advised all the problems facing by the client to the agent and a note must be made for each issue needing to be fixed. There is no warranty for a non stated issue.
- Items held by Let’s Fix IT:You must pickup your device with in 30 days of repair from the store. If not fully paid off and collected or a quote left pending for more than 30 days the item will be recycled and Let’s Fix IT will dissolve all liabilities (30 days adhere to all electronic devices).
- Items sent to recycleall items not claimed within 30 days once a quote is issued or a repair job is completed, even after sending reminders and friendly reminders will be recycled. At which point Let’s Fix IT is no longer liable to the client or any third party. All bad debts will be moved to the debt collector where you will incur a record on your personal credit history for 5 years. Recycle fee may apply.
- Warranties:There is a 3 months of warranty on every repair we will do it does not include any physical or liquid damage .All the problems facing by the client after the repair should be discussed with the agent and a technical person will look on to it and will resolve your issue .
- All quotes provided are estimatesactual repair costs may differ. If the first repair fails which is generally not the case, a second quote will be provided and initial repair costs will not apply.
- Claritynotes provided to the technicians must be clear enough to not be misunderstood. If you believe a note written is incorrect or the intended meaning is wrong please ask the service representative to check this, also make sure you portray details as clearly and concisely as possible. Please do not be offended if a service representative tries to clarify what has been said.
- AUTHORISATION: The client authorises Let’s Fix It to conduct an evaluation of the device to determine the nature of the damage and provide an estimate of the recovery cost plus timing.
CONFIDENTIALITY: Let’s Fix IT agrees not to disclose any and all information for data files supplied with, stored in, or removed from the client except to staff or engineers subject to confidentiality agreements or as required by law.
PAYMENT: A non-refundable inspection fee is to be paid upfront which covers the initial report. The balance payment is due upon completion of a successful recovery, prior to release of the data (whether shipped, picked up or downloaded), unless by special arrangement. The client is financially responsible for all shipping costs (including failed recovery returns)For any reason if client disagrees to pay the amount approved for repairs, then Let’s Fix IT holds the right to sell the device and recover the expenses incurred
Communications Policy: On visiting Let’s Fix IT store (online or physical), chat online with our agents, send/receive SMS, phone call or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so you also permit to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by above mentioned means of communications. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Devices exposed to Liquid: We repair all electronic devices that have been exposed to liquid but there is 30 days warranty on any liquid damaged repairs. Electronic devices repaired within 72 hours of the first instance of liquid exposure have the highest probability for repair.
Shipping/Courier Policy: Any loss during the shipping is not the liability of Let’s Fix IT. We use Courier post and any loss will be claimed from courier post and is subject to the claim policies of Courier Post. If we receive devices in a state that is damaged during the shipping then we would return it to the client for sorting any claims from the courier company. Insurance of devices is not a liability of Let’s Fix IT. Note: Any parcel received must be opened and checked in front of the delivery person.
Disclosure: Let’s Fix IT is not liable to disclose any information about our suppliers or the type of quality of products supplied to us or any other queries related to parts used/recognition.
Repair : We Repair all the major Brands of the Phones and Laptops.
All the devices of Apple and We do CCTV Installation